- Ruin your health through diet, first of all make sure you eat lots of unhealthy food. Don't even look at fruit or vegetables cos sometimes they can be tempting. Eat high kilojoules low nutrient foods, like fried chips, meat pies, anything highly processed. Make sure that the food you buy has got lots of preservatives, colouring and other additives. This will set you up for all the talked about diseases that are so popular right now. Its important to develop a 'closed mind' so that you wont be tempted to change your life.
- Develop a strong addiction to something, always is a winner. It does not have to be illegal substances, although these will achieve your goal, but they can be gambling, sex, cigarettes, food, alcohol and more. Having a strong addiction will help achieve point one, and also helps with point 3. Your health and finances will be decimated by raging addictions.
- Ruin your finances will help a lot. Get as many credit cards as you can and max them out and don't pay the monthly installment, default on your fines, establish a bad credit rating. Don't save any money, spend every cent.
- Work in a job you hate and are not suited to. This is a sure fire way to have a horrible life. You need a job to get the credit cards, right, so make sure it is terrible in some way and you slave your guts out to make someone else rich. You can get the sack later on and this is beneficial point 3.
- Have an abusing relationship with someone at least once in a lifetime but preferably several. You want to damage your self-esteem, your desire to succeed, your love of life. The more you are abused, emotionally, the more you will accept being abused, physically, sexually and financially.
You see it all ties in. These five steps will be lead to a horrible life, for sure, and all or efforts will be poorly placed.
If that is not what you intend to achieve in life, then I offer the following suggestions.
How to have a great life.
- Take responsibility for your life. I can' emphasise this enough. Only you are responsible for your life, where you are, where you want to be, your success and failures. It is you that directs your life, consciously or unconsciously. When you take responsibly for your life you do not blame, or give up excuses because you realise that you are where you got to day (good or bad) because of the decisions you made (good or bad) yesterday. Only you are responsible for your choices. So this point will cover everything including your financial state and everything you do, say and think. You are responsible for your thoughts, so make sure they are positive and supportive.
- Respect yourself highly. When you respect your life, wholeheartedly, you will not do any of the previous 5 suggestions, it just wont be in your life. When you respect yourself you grow in self-love and would not do anything to harm yourself. You know that you have unique talents that need to be expressed and shared with the world. Success comes in many ways and not just money. Remember that a mother who raises a child to enjoy high respect and self-esteem is as successful as a millionaire as she has done her job well. Don't limit your thinking and respect your mind. I could go on, but I think you get the idea.
- Develop loving and caring relationships. The relationship you have with yourself (one that is supportive and loving) is the key to having a great life. Make that relationship the best you can make it. This will bring you enormous joy and you will give joy to others. The people that you choose to have in your life will support you and share in your triumphs, help you, and have fun with you. They are a vital part of a great live.
- Look after your health. I had to include this. Your health is so important. A healthy body and mind is so helpful to achieving a great life. Take good care of your body and eat well, lots of fresh fruit and vegetables. To all the people who are not healthy for some reason, just do the best you can with what you have to work with. Some people do have illness, but that does not mean they should give up on looking after their health. It's all about how you think about yourself. Which brings me to my last point.
- Think you your way to a great life. It is what you think that determines you actions. Thoughts + Actions = Results. What are your results? If you don't like them, change your thoughts about how to achieve your goal. If you think you can't do something, you are right. If there is a glimmer of 'maybe I can' work with that, until you are sure you can and have solid self-belief. What you think determines your reality.
So, there you go, you have all the info you need. I hope my writing starts you thinking about what you really want in life and provides some ideas about how to achieve a GREAT life. I have joined an organisation/business group that is helping me reach my personal and financial goals. Liberty League and Beyond Freedom has opened up my thinking and my life. If you want some info please email me movement4improvement at bidpond.com.au or visit www.libertyleague.com/janeseward
Very kind regards to you all from Jane
you can contact me for more info at movement4improvement at bigpond.com.au